Training and Strategic Advice
In times of rapid changes and technological progress, keeping up to date with the latest tools and trends is important for communication and project staff alike. I give trainings, advisory services, mentoring and strategic advice to a variety of clients from the public and private sector on for example how to draft a communication strategy; communication and EU projects/programmes; how to tell your (project) story, social media management; media outreach strategies or how to produce videos in different formats.
I am also a certified youth trainer and help my clients to develop international projects and look for (EU-) funding to put them into practice.
Recent projects include:
- Technical communications assistance for the Spanish city of Mula in the implementation of the URBACT Action Planning Network Kairos (2021 – 2022)
- Technical communications assistance as senior communication expert in order to promote the participation of Tunisian stakeholders in the Horizon 2020 programme (contract with Echonoccio for DG DEVCO, European Commission)
- A cultural strategy for the province of Lausitz including a substrategy for the city of Zittau in the framework of its application to be European Capital of Culture in 2025
- Training project communication officers of the Interreg Adrion programme
- Advisory services and training for IPA communication officers in Macedonia
- Training on communication in Cohesion Policy for the members of the IQ-Net
- Training of French communication managers dealing with Cohesion Policy programmes
- Various communication and EU project development trainings with Europimpulse and Econcult (University of Valencia)
Two summer schools “Sumlab” for communication officers working on Cohesion Policy projects or programmes